Tuesday, June 03, 2014

I'm Back!

PWNJ.com has been a very personal project.  But as life takes us by surprise and sometimes knocks us off track, it also sometimes brings us back.

I have been really busy raising my children, divorce, went back to school and went into Corporate America. I have grown and learned so much in the pass 7 years.

This being said I have decided to go back to my roots and PWNJ being one of my favorite projects is on the top of my list.  I hope the Women of NJ will welcome me and my blog and I really look to hearing from you all.

For those of you who remember PWNJ we use to meet for a networking breakfast and invited guest speakers that would help Professional Women of NJ with their businesses.  I would like to start this up again but before I do that I would like to get your input.

If you are interested in being a guest speaker please let me know.

I am also working a web site for PWNJ.com and will announce when the site will go live.

Well I look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you Josie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home